Massachusetts Toxic Exposure Attorney
Why Choose the Law Office of John S. Wessler
At The Law Offices of John S. Wessler, we are dedicated to making a difference. Our practice is concentrated on housing and health. We represent homeowners, condominium owners, and tenants regarding toxic torts – exposures to poor housing conditions – that either cause or increase the risk of illness caused by defective housing that threatens the safety and well-being of our clients. We represent clients from all walks of life — including homeowners, condo owners, tenants, workers, and injury victims.
Backed by nearly 60 years of combined experience, our attorneys understand the legal intricacies involved in these areas. We maintain a strong focus on niche legal areas to remain on top of the latest developments in construction, housing law, and the medical effects of living in unhealthy housing. For example, in the toxic mold field, we stay on the leading edge of recent research in science and medicine regarding the affects of mold exposure.
Contact us to learn more about your rights during a free initial phone consultation.
Handling Personal Injury, Toxic Torts, Housing And Related Matters
Our firm handles the following types of cases:
- Personal injury cases, including tenants’ injuries, condominium unit owners’ and homeowners’ injuries, medical malpractice, catastrophic injuries, auto accidents and slip-and-fall cases
- Toxic torts involving housing, work-related exposures and chemical spills and contamination
- Toxic mold cases impacting homeowners, condo owners, tenants and worker
- Housing and health matters such as lead paint exposure, spray polyurethane foam (SPF) insulation, defective housing and toxic mold
- Housing insurance matters affecting first-party homeowners, condo owners and tenants, as well as third-party liability claims
- Eviction defense for tenants
- ERISA representation for employees to protect your investment in an employee benefit plan
- Mobile home park litigation for mobile home owners with discontinuances, purchases and other legal matters
In each of these areas, we work diligently to protect the rights, health and well-being of our clients. This core commitment is at the foundation of our practice.
Personal, Attentive Legal Services
As a small firm, we enjoy the ability to provide personalized, hands-on legal services. When you turn to us for guidance, one of our lawyers will handle your case and work with you directly. Your case will not be handed off to a first-year associate or paralegal with little experience.
Contact Us For A Free Phone Consultation | Se Habla Español
To discuss your legal concerns with one of our attorneys, call 978-689-3806. From our office in South Lawrence, Massachusetts, our lawyers handle toxic exposure cases as well as personal injury and housing-related matters statewide. We also take mold cases across the nation with the assistance of local counsel.
Please note that the material presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. it is not intended as professional advice and should not be construed as such.